Easy to Complete Online
Meals On Wheels West is committed to maintaining the trust of our homebound, disabled and elderly clients and providing the best quality of service. It is important for our clients, volunteers and financial contributors to feel safe and protected. Our volunteers’ security is just as important, and we want our volunteers to know that they are in trusted company. To reach this goal, Meals On Wheels West is asking every staff member and volunteer to complete this confidential background check.
All information is confidential; we use a third party site Pre-employ.com
Instructions for completing a background check
You will need:
- Your Social Security Number or Government ID, such as a Passport, State ID, etc.
- Driver’s License information
- A computer connected to the Internet
- Please call or email us to get the login credentials for the background check
- Click here
- Follow the instructions on each page by completing all required fields using the button ‘next’ on the bottom of each page to continue the process.
- When completed, you will click “submit” to end the session.
Congratulations! You’ve completed the check!