Delivering More Than a Meal
Delivering More Than a Meal to Homebound People of All Ages and Incomes.
Homebound residents of Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Marina Del Rey and Venice who are unable to shop or cook for themselves are eligible. If you have any questions or concerns regarding eligibility, or to get meals tomorrow please call us at: 310-394-5133, extension 1.
Fill Out Our Intake Form
To start we need you to complete and return to us your Intake Form or we can help you do that over the phone. Some of the information you’ll provide includes:
- Your address and special needs
- Doctor’s contact information
- Two emergency contacts
- We deliver a hot lunch and a cold light dinner Monday – Friday
- Our meals are healthy, low sodium, nutritious and, approved by a Los Angeles County certified dietitian.
- In addition to our regular meals we offer medically appropriate meals including diabetic meals, renal meals for kidney disease, Low K meals for heart patients, puree meals and vegetarian meals.
- We will accommodate personal preferences, to some degree, including substituting for pork, fish, etc.
- Frozen meals are available for the weekend