Delivering More Than a Meal
Delivering More Than a Meal to Homebound People of All Ages and Incomes.
Homebound residents of Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Marina Del Rey and Venice who are unable to shop or cook for themselves are eligible. If you have any questions or concerns regarding eligibility, or to get meals tomorrow please call 310-394-5133, extension 1.
Fill Out The Intake Form
To start receiving meals complete and return your Intake Form or a Meals on Wheels West staff member can help you do that over the phone. Some of the information you’ll provide includes:
- Your address and special needs
- Doctor’s contact information
- Two emergency contacts
- Volunteers deliver a hot lunch and a cold light dinner Monday – Friday between 10:30am and 1:30pm.
- The meals are healthy, low sodium, nutritious and, approved by a Los Angeles County certified dietitian.
- In addition to regular meals medically appropriate meals are offered including diabetic meals, renal meals for kidney disease, Low K meals for heart patients, puree meals and vegetarian meals.
- Meals on Wheels West will accommodate personal preferences, to some degree, including substituting for pork, fish, etc.
- Frozen meals are available for the weekend