Your Team Can Make a DIFFERENCE!
Join Google, Watt Companies, IMDB/Amazon, Wells Fargo Bank, Oracle, Red Bull, Capital One and Uber in Delivering More Than a Meal to your homebound neighbors! Organizations can deliver once a week, month, quarter, or whatever suits your needs. Google has 14 employees that rotate every Thursday to deliver to our clients. Watt Companies has an annual Day of Service. We will help create a schedule that works for your team!
Who We Serve
We deliver hot meals to those who are homebound regardless of age. There is Hidden Hunger even in the more affluent communities. Homebound people cannot shop, cook, or otherwise provide for themselves due to illness, disability, frailty, accident or lack of mobility. Often times, we are the only people to visit our clients all day.
Support your COMMUNITY – VOLUNTEER to DELIVER
- We have created special routes that can be completed in about an hour
- We deliver a hot, nutritious lunch and a light dinner Monday-Friday
- Deliveries take place between 10:30am-12pm
- Advance video training and onsite day of training
- Online volunteer scheduling program for easy advance booking
Volunteer Contact – call Jennifer at (310) 394-5133, ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org